Hello form Daytona Beach newbie here to SB anyway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dustyolracer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to SB but am enjoying all the great information and the helpful experts here.
I was certified in Ft Lauderdale in 1976 after leaving the US Army in 1974. I have had a very fulfilling life. Traveled the world and dove in many locations.
I am getting older and winding down a bit but currently planning a dive trip with some friends and our wives someplace south of here.
Thanks for letting me share this great community.

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to SB but am enjoying all the great information and the helpful experts here.
I was certified in Ft Lauderdale in 1976 after leaving the US Army in 1974. I have had a very fulfilling life. Traveled the world and dove in many locations.
I am getting older and winding down a bit but currently planning a dive trip with some friends and our wives someplace south of here.

Hi I am a newbie older diver (66) in Ormond Beach. I am looking for a diving buddy to do some easier dives in springs and rivers before doing more challenging dives out of West Palm Beach. If you are interested in a local dive buddy please let me know.

Elite scuba in Ormond Beach regularly sets up boat dives out of West Palm Beach - they had one yesterday. Elite has a meetup group (membership is $15 per year).

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to the area. You might want to stop by Spruce Creek Scuba and touch base with them as they do both local and international trips. In fact I believe that they just got back from a Red Sea trip. They usually go to Devils Den every other Sunday. Be safe

I’ve been to Devils Den twice. I can’t imagine ever diving it more than that. Am I missing something?

I’ve been to Devils Den twice. I can’t imagine ever diving it more than that. Am I missing something?
They use it to finish up the last dives of their open water classes. Others tag along just to get wet and hang out. So no, you are not really missing anything other than a chance to dive.

Hi I am a newbie older diver (66) in Ormond Beach. I am looking for a diving buddy to do some easier dives in springs and rivers before doing more challenging dives out of West Palm Beach. If you are interested in a local dive buddy please let me know.

Elite scuba in Ormond Beach regularly sets up boat dives out of West Palm Beach - they had one yesterday. Elite has a meetup group (membership is $15 per year).

Hi fred32176,
Thanks for the reply. I'll keep you in mind but I'm at the point where I'm winding down and my diving will be very limited. Glad you like Elite Scuba lds. There are plenty of group trip available through the lds in the area. As mentione Spruce Creek DS is good.

Welcome to the area. You might want to stop by Spruce Creek Scuba and touch base with them as they do both local and international trips. In fact I believe that they just got back from a Red Sea trip. They usually go to Devils Den every other Sunday. Be safe
Hi BrackaFish,
Thanks for the reply. Spruce Creek is a VG family owned DS. We like them, but also use other lds in the area for different srvs.
Thx

Hey guys, I just relocated to the Daytona area and always looking for a good dive.
If anyone is ever looking for a dive buddy or dont mind an extra diver to join your group, please dont hesitate to let me know as Im usually almost always down for a dive. Shoot me a quick DM and Ill give my number so you could have it.
Also, Im open for suggestions when it comes to finding dive groups, dive sites, and dive buddies if you guys have any. Be safe and happy Diving!
:clearmask:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom