Hello everyone, I need some help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdixon

New
Reaction score
I live in St Croix US Virgin Islands. I have a Tusa RS230 primary regulator that needs parts. there are no Tusa dealers here. I am an Instrument technician and have worked on regulators for 30 years. I took it apart and now exactly what parts i need can anyone direct me where to get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My email is rdixonvi@msn .com

I would suggest calling or e-mailing Rudy Mola at Diving Technologies International in Sunrise Florida. He may be able to help. He services most regs and trains technicians. I just took a class from him this past August. http://www.divingtechnologies.com/

:thumb: Hello rdixon, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to Scuba Board. You came to the right place to meet other divers and find answers for things you are looking for. If you have any questions please let me know and (you can PM me also) I will try and point you in the right direction. Take care from Matt. :drummer:

rdixon:
I live in St Croix US Virgin Islands. I have a Tusa RS230 primary regulator that needs parts. there are no Tusa dealers here. I am an Instrument technician and have worked on regulators for 30 years. I took it apart and now exactly what parts i need can anyone direct me where to get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My email is rdixonvi@msn .com

Perhaps you've done this already - but check the Tusa website, email the contact, and see who would be the closest distributer who could mail you the parts? I could mail you the parts from Canada..but I'm sure there's a distributer closer that could do the same..and for cheaper as I'd have to mail myself too...I need the holiday..

Moved from the Introduction & Greets forum.

I talked with Rudy Mola (actually e-mailed back and forth). He suggested that you call or contact Tusa. He said most manufacturers are fairly lenient with getting parts to non-dealers that live where there are no dealers.

Thank you, I tried that Tusa won't answer my emails. I need the poppet for a Tusa RS230 1st stage. It is very small and light. If you can locate one for me in Canada it could be mailed. Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom