Hello everybody!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MedStar

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've just joined SB, I mainly dive in the Mediterranean sea and looking forward to reading other members' experiences!
By the way: why the word "Garibaldi" apperar under my nickname?? How can I delete it?

Welcome. You live in an area I only read very occasional dive reports of, so I hope you'll post about the diving there.

Richard.

Welcome. Scubaboard changed a lot of stuff 2-3 years ago and weird names showed up, like your Garibaldi (a fish, I think) and Loggerhead Turtle, etc. I was able to get my original thing back, I think, by contacting or posting on Site Support ("Feedback" maybe?).

I've just joined SB, I mainly dive in the Mediterranean sea and looking forward to reading other members' experiences!
By the way: why the word "Garibaldi" apperar under my nickname?? How can I delete it?

Hi Medstar,

Welcome. Whereabouts in the Med?

I've just moved to the Baleares, and finishing my course here. It's taking some time!

Garibaldi is the California state marine fish. Like many related species, they are a pretty aggressive little damselfish when they are defending their nests.

DDDB 096 garibaldi nesting sm.jpg

See if this link helps: New to ScubaBoard and xenForo? Here's NetDoc's user guide..., Post #4 (you may have to manually scroll down to the post that starts with "Garibaldi? Anglefish? DIR? How did I get this title? How do I get rid of it???".

Some browsers get confused in threads with lots of images.

Welcome aboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom