Greetings from Rome, Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pablito.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everybody and thanks for accepting me as a member,

After few years of "reading only" I've finally decided to join the active Scubaboard community. My nickname is 70 years old and dates back to the early fifties (last century..eh!) when my father used to call me "Pablito" (without the dot), presenting a mask and a pair of (floating) fins. Having toured the entire world (mainly on business) I'm actually diving the Tuscan archipelago from my RIB.
MY main interests are: Technical diving on wrecks and U/W photography, scoring about 25-35 dives per year and I hope to keep this average for as long as possible.

A big CIAO to all of you :diveflag:

Welcome. Post us some trip reports (photos appreciated) from the Tuscan archipelago; I haven't noticed any reports on that area, and it might help other divers.

Richard.

Thanks a lot Richard,
I'll certainly post photos taken in various divespots on Argentario and on the islands of Giglio and Giannutri.
Thanks for the suggestion!

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Would love to read about your adventures and see some pictures! Ciao!

Back
Top Bottom