Hello Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

River2Sea

New
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I am new to this forum and am looking for dive buddies. Anyone living in Miami intested in some beach/boat diving on the weekends which could lead to some trip up to the springs in North Florida? I have been up there four times now, and even the gas prices don't stop me! I simply need it to make me zen again and get out of Miami, it's like some kind of magical rejuvenation after I spend a few days up there, with the deep south feel and the trees and the dark alluring caves inhabited by those Mayan gods and other delphian creatures.

I am intro to cave certified, own doubles, I still need to purchase some gear like reels and a light (little by little), but I plan to slowly build this up and I would like to meet some people who want to do some diving down here in south Florida before eventually driving up there and doing the apprentice and full cave courses (about $300 each), or some of you just simply interested in diving around here and whom may or may not one want to go up to cave country.

The camping in north Florida is unbeatable, this is one of a kind of a magical place on this planet like no other, right here in our very own backyard!

Greg

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom