Hello, board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Kevin! I recommend Panama City Diving if your are diving there. Pat runs a great operation.

Jesse

Hello, I'm joining this expansive resource, hoping to find new dive buddies, trips, and experiences. I am in Cincinnati, Ohio. I love FFM diving (Divator, KM-48) recreationally. I dive for fun and do not take it over the top. Always learning and happy to be part of this fantastic sport (and it is a sport). I learn from everyone I dive with.

Local to me are Gilboa and Natural Springs in Ohio, Falling Rock and Pennyroyal in Kentucky.

Feel free to contact me through here or Telegram (Kevin Esmeier) I don't use any social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Hi. I'm a new diver. I was certified in Sept 2022. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go all of 2023 but ended up going all out on my gear last year after getting certified and watched video after video of diving haha. I finally was able to dive with all my new stuff last weekend at White star and had a blast. Looking to really get into the sport but I only have 1 other dive buddy as of now. Please let me know if you'd like to dive locally thanks.

Hi. I'm a new diver. I was certified in Sept 2022. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go all of 2023 but ended up going all out on my gear last year after getting certified and watched video after video of diving haha. I finally was able to dive with all my new stuff last weekend at White star and had a blast. Looking to really get into the sport but I only have 1 other dive buddy as of now. Please let me know if you'd like to dive locally thanks.
If I’m up that way, yes. And if you’re ever down my way (Northern KY/Cincinnati), let me know. Natural Springs is an excellent place to practice.

Back
Top Bottom