Hello and Hola from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eugenio

New
Reaction score
Hi Im new in the forum and to scuba diving
I have completed the Open Water Diver Class one year ago and didn’t practice since
Now I’ve got to fix that
Getting my own gear:
I’ve got scubapro bcd
regulator first stage mk25
scubapro x650 second stage primary
and second stage additional breather (yellow) not sure which model it is i will find out later
Depth gauge and pressure gauge and wrist diving watch-computer Suunto to do logs of my experience
Also 2 scuba tanks that went visual and hydrostatic inspections in february and march 2020
Im looking forward to start learning everything again basically from zero
excited about it
Hopefully this COVID virus soon will be gone and everybody will live normally again
Enjoying undersea beautiful views
Good luck everybody

Eugenio
Welcome, and if you're in S FL you will soon discover we have great, year round diving from Jupiter to Key Largo!!!

howdy and welcome from your southeast Florida neighbor....right now we are all diving on scuba board till the stay at home is all clear...enjoy your new gear.....

Welcome. You're in a good state for diving; from the shallow reefs of Key Largo to the drift diving of West Palm Beach and the deep drift diving with big animals out of Jupiter, FL, and so much more, there's variety that's hard to match.

Back
Top Bottom