Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ciret

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm a newly certified diver. I've always loved the water, was a life guard and swimming instructor, on the swim team etc. . .
I was working on a project in Puerto Rico and did a PADI Discover SCUBA dive in Dec and really enjoyed it. I finished my OW cert dives Saturday. And I'm looking forward to more, especially while I'm in PR. 'cause then it's back to Wisconsin and the cold :)

Eric,
Welcome! What are you doing down in PR? As someone who lives in IL (about 20 min from WI) I want to say--relish your time away from the cold! Soak in all the warmth you can...then bring it back with you. I know I'd really appreciate it =)

Pura Vida

Welcome to ScubaBoard :D

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Welcome!! Any question you have, you can probably find a post about it in the archives, or just ask away and someone will steer you to an answer.

Back
Top Bottom