hello all divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonboy

New
Reaction score
hello there all divers !
ive only got two months to go untill i leave this cold country and go to do my dm and dc in thailand. cant wait to get out the rat race and live in the sun.
has anyone got any advice on first/second stage, octopus set ups
thank you :)

Hi jonboy,
Wish I could join you.
Watch out for Ray Robinson, who is also working for a Padi outfit out there, last I heard he was looking for a fight.
Regards the octo rig I carry mine slight long lead set up on the left, fastened by pull clip to the bcd. It gives plenty of room and the OOA diver can swim alongside easily, or ascend facing you without interference or obstructing you. Even a novice can easily follow you through a forward roll.
Regards
Budgy
:D

Welcome Jon,

There are a pair of ladies on the board that hail from Tailand. Maybe they will drop in and say hi.

Best wishes to you,

Tom

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Man some people get all the breaks.. Enjoy the warm water...
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

Welcome to the boards from Rochester NY.

Sounds like a great trip that you're looking forward to!
Be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

welcome to the board.... I think you might be switching one rat race for another, but one in a nicer climate at least!

Welcome to the best board around! You won't find a friendlier group of people anywhere! Enjoy your transition from cold to warm!
Ber :bunny:

enjoy Thailand!:)

Not much help on the question but I sure there are people
here that will have advice. Welcome to the board

Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom