Helium Sensor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

athelp

Reaction score
Anybody knows where I can buy an Helium Sensor. I am building a Trimix Analyzer and I need one.

At Oxycheq and Atomox the only sensors I find are for oxygen. I am looking for a Helium sensors.

I am sorry if I sound ignorant, but there is no such thing as a Helium sensor that works like an O2 sensor. A Helium analyzer is a device that can be purchased for $500 to ?.

I have been mixing Nitrox for two years and Trimix for one year. I own the Atomox, and it works great.

athelp:
At Oxycheq and Atomox the only sensors I find are for oxygen. I am looking for a Helium sensors.

Stone:
I am sorry if I sound ignorant, but there is no such thing as a Helium sensor that works like an O2 sensor. A Helium analyzer is a device that can be purchased for $500 to ?.

I have been mixing Nitrox for two years and Trimix for one year. I own the Atomox, and it works great.

Send an email to <sales@atomox.org>
They can set you up with a helium sensor.
As Stone said you will need the associated electronics to use the sensor.

They also have a couple of the original helium analyzers available for $400 complete.

omar

Back
Top Bottom