Closed For Sale: AII-4001 Helium Oxygen Trimix Analyzer

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrouperFace

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Used Analytical Industries 4001 Helium Oxygen Trimix Analyzer. In good working condition, with some wear on the outside (see photos). Battery replaced in August 2022. O2 sensor replaced in April 2022. Helium sensor was manufactured in September 2016. I spoke to AII: because the helium sensor operates by thermo-conductivity it does not degrade in a predictable way like the O2 sensors. A-I-I indicates a 10 year helium sensor life, depending on usage and treatment (new sensor was quoted by A-I-I at $309). IMG_2561.jpegIMG_2566.jpegIMG_2565.jpegIMG_2564.jpegIMG_2563.jpegIMG_2562.jpeg Retails new for around $900. Asking $600.

Used Analytical Industries 4001 Helium Oxygen Trimix Analyzer. In good working condition, with some wear on the outside (see photos). Battery replaced in August 2022. Retails new for around $900. Asking $650.
you say "see photos" but there are no photos...

:useless:

O2 sensor date == April 2022
Helium sensor date == September 2016 (I purchased it November 2016 as original owner -- receipt available)

I spoke to AII: because the helium sensor operates by thermo-conductivity it does not degrade in a predictable way like the O2 sensors. A-I-I indicates a 10 year helium sensor life, depending on usage and treatment (new sensor was quoted by A-I-I at $309). I used the sensor only for my own trimix tanks -- it was never used in a commercial application and no one else used/abused it -- it otherwise was stored in a temperature controlled garage. That said, I can't promise a full life.

Given the partly used Helium sensor I took another $50 off the price, now $600.

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2572.jpeg
    IMG_2572.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2571.jpeg
    IMG_2571.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 44
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back