Heads UP! Kamaaina Sea Cave Dive Might Happen..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Sunday, Sept 23rd (thats tomorrow) on the Nori Z. I hear it is 120+ out there today about now (1100 am) and that conditions are perfect presently. High tide tomorrow peaks for the second dive and should give us pristine viz, providing the surf does not come up.

Capt Joe might even dive with us if he can get a captain.... Bring SMB and your own tanks and weights.
...conditions and Capt Joe aloha time allowing of course.

IMG_0525.jpg

You never know what can happen over there!

DSC_0097.jpg

I went on the boat but did not take my gear because did not want to solo it, so just did the gossip thing and then we went to lunch with Joey's new GF and gave her the "meet the parent" interrogation. The beers were good.:14:

I went on the boat but did not take my gear because did not want to solo it, so just did the gossip thing and then we went to lunch with Joey's new GF and gave her the "meet the parent" interrogation. The beers were good.:14:

It was Japanese operators, so......often that turns into popcorn divers, if you know what I mean. I prefer to do that drift with somebody, at least at the beginning:14::crafty:

I did hear a funny story about some divers that surfaced inside the cave and were stranded. I guess Joey went in for a rescue and they refused to get back in the water and politely asked that he call the Coast Guard, lol. (which did not happen, he called the jet ski fire guy from Sandy's who was like "hot DOG, I get to use the jet ski!":11doh:

Then he told me a story about getting caught in the current spearfishing and drifting Diamond Head, all the way to Black Point road (without his friend) and he climbed ashore over the rocks and went to this old lady's door to call for rescue of his friend and she thought he was there to rob her and kept saying "don't kill me, take anything you want" lol

So, basically we told Coast Guard stories going back thirty years to present. Devon the owner of Aquazone rode the helo basket, if you ever meet him, feel free to inquire:rofl3: HEY--that is not FUNNY.

It was Japanese operators, so......often that turns into popcorn divers, if you know what I mean. I prefer to do that drift with somebody, at least at the beginning:14::crafty:

I did hear a funny story about some divers that surfaced inside the cave and were stranded. I guess Joey went in for a rescue and they refused to get back in the water and politely asked that he call the Coast Guard, lol. (which did not happen, he called the jet ski fire guy from Sandy's who was like "hot DOG, I get to use the jet ski!":11doh:

Then he told me a story about getting caught in the current spearfishing and drifting Diamond Head, all the way to Black Point road (without his friend) and he climbed ashore over the rocks and went to this old lady's door to call for rescue of his friend and she thought he was there to rob her and kept saying "don't kill me, take anything you want" lol

So, basically we told Coast Guard stories going back thirty years to present. Devon the owner of Aquazone rode the helo basket, if you ever meet him, feel free to inquire:rofl3: HEY--that is not FUNNY.
gee, Devon, and you thought everybody had forgotten by now.

shhh..

c is talkin' to herself again..

/hides

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom