Headless body of woman found in Cultus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
You couldn't make this sort of thing up:

Picture2001-31.jpg

Also found a GI Joe mask... maybe I should have led with that?

Picture2002-28.jpg

A good day diving at the lake. Great weather and a very attractive young lady sunbathing topless at the end of the dock. I couldn't help popping up!

Hope none of this violates the TOS :D

A very questionable sense of humor, at least for me.
A headless body of woman as the subject of your post makes me think in a terribly situation, not only for the diver that discovers the body, but also for the rest of the community.
Many times I dove in quarries and I always think that the possibility to find something unpleasant underwater is there.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Dale Dale Dale, I must come out and join you at Cultus lake for some fun. :D

A very questionable sense of humor, at least for me.
A headless body of woman as the subject of your post makes me think in a terribly situation, not only for the diver that discovers the body, but also for the rest of the community.
Many times I dove in quarries and I always think that the possibility to find something unpleasant underwater is there.

this is marty (askdjasd) on scuba board...

Have a sense of humor.. Or at least get to know Dale.. EVERYONE knows its a cover up for a body he dumped there last summer.

Y

Also found a GI Joe mask... maybe I should have led with that?

No....Should have lead with this....

...and a very attractive young lady sunbathing topless at the end of the dock.

Unless someone finds that a questionable sense of humour.

My wife just found that doll in my garage and wants to what the H-ll I'm doing in there. I can't even show her this thread to explain because then she'll know about the sunbather. Argh! Trapped by my own questionable sense of humour...

Dale, at least you got pictures of the sunbather. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Last edited:
My wife just found that doll in my garage and wants to what the H-ll I'm doing in there. I can't even show her this thread to explain because then she'll know about the sunbather. Argh! Trapped by my own questionable sense of humour...

Oh what tangled webs we weave......

Dale:

You owe me a new monitor (think I can save the keyboard)....

Back
Top Bottom