heading to SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whodunit68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hey all, I'm in NJ but heading to SoCal to spend my 29th (ok, I've celebrated that a lot of times now) and I'll be there 29th and 30th August. I'm diving the park in Catalina in the morning of the 29th but look to do something on the 30th, Sunday. I'm open to just about anything - anyone doing any diving and might let someone tag along?
I've not yet done any diving in SoCal but am AOW with ~200 dives since I started last year.
Thanks,
Steve

Dave! Thank you for sharing this! I'm going to ask my friend if she is cool with switching or maybe joining. I can't imagine a better way to spend my 29th than meeting a bunch of new divers and.....DIVING!
I hope y'all wouldn't mind an east coaster joining you?
Thanks!
Steve

Dave! Thank you for sharing this! I'm going to ask my friend if she is cool with switching or maybe joining. I can't imagine a better way to spend my 29th than meeting a bunch of new divers and.....DIVING!
Thanks!
Steve
there's an east coast :huh:

:D you wont find a better, more friendly, good diving bunch than ScubaBoarders :crafty:

Thanks!
Steve

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Join us and have a blast!

See if you can make it on the 29th August Scubaboard dive on the Great Escape boat. We'd make you feel so welcomed that you wouldn't want to go home.

At the risk of sounding boastful but SoCal divers are the friendliest and most helpful bunch of bubbleblowers you'd come across with.

I'm already enjoying the welcome, even before I Book my flight! Thanks y'all. I sent a note to my friend to ensure she's ok with it and I'll call as soon as I get the ok. I hope there's still spots left - it's late in the game. thanks!
Steve

looks good. spoke to my friend today - we're on. she did say that the person she spoke to didn't know a lot of answers. Things I asked like how many tanks do I need or can we get air fills on the boat? let's see how much I can learn....I'll be there. thanks all.

Glad you got on the boat...It is now sold out. Air fills are included...note: you must bring all your own gear, including tanks & wieghts..... lunch and snacks are also incuded. Enjoy...wish I was going with ya'll!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom