Heading to Cozumel in December - Have Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does this map look right? Locations on google maps are added by users, and often wrong. Look where they have Suites Colonial here?! (I sent google an edit to change that!) I think the newer name for 11th street is Quintana Roo C-1, and the current name for 30th ave is Av. Lic. Pedro Joaquin Coldwell, to add to my ongoing confusion. I guess a 0.9 mile walk each way is okay for younger folks with good knees and all, but I'd get a cab - one low price for a group of 4. Do agree on price before you get in, tho. Some drivers like to gouge tourists.

View attachment 546045
Yep, looks right.

Does this map look right?
View attachment 546045

You can't drive there or drive back from there using the grey route indicated, unless you drive the wrong way for a block down a one-way street! Calle 5 is one way east.

You can't drive there or drive back from there using the grey route indicated, unless you drive the wrong way for a block down a one-way street! Calle 5 is one way east.
Yeah, I had google maps setting on Walking mode as Marge suggested. Cozumel blocks are longer than here at least tho, so that 9 or 10 blocks is almost a mile each way, which is why I suggest a cab.

Yeah, I had google maps setting on Walking mode as Marge suggested. Cozumel blocks are longer than here at least tho, so that 9 or 10 blocks is almost a mile each way, which is why I suggest a cab.
It takes me less than 10 minutes to walk there from my house (I go "cross-country"). And my house is a 5 minute walk from El Cantil. So about 15 minutes each way. The walk back is a good way to try and walk off all those carbs. I can never eat all the food I am served so am weighed down on the way back with my "para llevar".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom