Headed To Phuket In November, Need Advice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A divetrip there for 50 US$?
Racha Noi best divesites if youre looking for schools of fish?
Phi Phi for 50 US$?
Phi Phi best for wreck and cavern?

Sorry, this post makes no sense at all.
true it make no sense comparing it to your prices which is for rich farang chinese and russian :wink:
but if you know some dives centers you can get in the boat for less than 2000 baht day trip 3 dives
not everybody is trying to rip off tourist :rofl3:
after looking at your website i felt like if I'm in UK :outtahere:
OMG if i saw your prices before i starting scuba diving i would chose another sport:shocked:

please consider that now until end october is low season in phuket so prices are bit low
in november all the dives centers and hotels will raise their prices real high
keep in mind some shops they will keep the prices of the high season all the year around even if in the low season if you bargain it good for you if you don't its good for them
cheers and safe diving

The Similan Islands National Park will be opened in November so I highly recommend you this area of the Andaman Sea. I went there last March and I had a great time above and below the water. I dove with the liveaboard The Junk - which was great! The dive guides were very friendly, the food was incredibly tasty and the boat very comfortable. The itinerary was a 6 night trip but I know they also do 4 night trips up to Richelieu Rock (which is by the way one of the best dive sites I have every dived!)

Hello. I came across your post researching Thailand for March 2017. I wanted to ask about your experience on The Junk. I came across a trip report from 2012 and was a little concerned. If you happen to have a minute, would you be willing to scan and share your thoughts? I'm looking for specific things like the quality of the rooms/bathrooms. Here is a link: The Junk Liveaboard and Patong, Phuket 2012 - Scuba Trip Reviews THANK YOU!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom