Hawaii In June & Only 1 Dive To Choose....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLoCLevel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
.... which would be your choice of the single "Best" "Don't Miss" "Must Do" dive in all the islands of Hawaii? Thank You In Advance!!!!

Manta Ray Night dive. Don't book it till the week of to see if they are there. Depends on the plankton. Big Island (Kona)

You did not say which island....

My Oahu choices would be Sea Cave drift or YO257 wreck.

Another vote for Manta dive Kona, Hawaii:D
Simply a must do.
Make sure the Mantas are around though.

Manta ray night dive - fabulous experience and even divers fresh out of OW class can do it. Then again, if they aren't showing it's just a fabulous night dive (airport location).

friscuba:
Then again, if they aren't showing it's just a fabulous night dive (airport location).

From what I heard, the dive has an 80% success rate, so you have to have some pretty dumb luck to miss them. So far the manta ray dive is my #1 of all time :D

Mantasscareme:
From what I heard, the dive has an 80% success rate, so you have to have some pretty dumb luck to miss them. So far the manta ray dive is my #1 of all time :D

It goes in streaks. Sometimes we see weeks at a time that they don't show. Different operators might have different cancellation policies if that is the case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom