Hawaii Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all. I am an experienced diver wanting to maximize our vacation to Hawaii. My wife will not be joining me, so I’m wanting to stay somewhere that offers shore diving access from the hotel/resort beach. Does this exist or are the best dives boat dives?

I haven’t decided on which island to stay on yet. We are going the second week of July for a week and a half. Thank you for recommendations!

Electric beach on Oahu but get there before sunlight to park. Locals love that site it seems.

Hanauma bay Oahu but outside the tourist areas that are marked off. This is more or less a snorkle though. First come first serve ensure your early.

Past the breakers on waikiki but watch the currents. Surfers will look at you funny as your going out.

Dive Oahu is the shop that covers about everywhere there

multiple beachs have snorkling until a drop off the tanks make it nice if you want to go down and check out those drops.

Back
Top Bottom