Having problems side sidebars?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks a lot TechAdmin, I thought things had gone haywire when I logged on yesterday and everything was different. I definitely like it better w/o the sidebars!

Tech Admin, I've tried both the options on your post; I can't do without the side bars. Would you take care of it for me? Thanks

Tech Admin:
Once again thank you for your feedback in determining the direction this board takes, we obviously have ideas of our own and while we can't change everything, we will certainly do our best to accommodate as many perspectives as we can.
A "SB Custom Theme No Gallery - No Side Bars" would be nice as well. Though I guess if the options are no Side bars or no Gallery, I can live with some pictures at the top.

James

I was away on vacation and came back and did not like the change that I saw. It was just a minor annoyance, but having to scroll every time I opened a thread made me not want to open them after awhile. Thank you so much for giving us the option to get rid of the side bars!!!!

James,
The no sidebars option shouldn't have the gallery?

Scubaguy - Your account is set to use the vbulletin theme, if you do not see it try logging out and then back in to clear your ScubaBoard cookies.

Tech Admin:
James,
The no sidebars option shouldn't have the gallery?
You're right. I had seen the gallery when I tried the vbullitin style and didn't notice it had disappeared when I switched to the other.

James

I miss the gallery, but I will sacrifice that in order not to have the sidebars.

I did it via CP but ...still the same - the sidebars are here. So I did the short way - then it works only for the main page - the moment I go to any of the threads side bars appear again :((((
Please could you help me?
Mania

Mania, your account is set correctly which implies a cookie issue, try removing all of your browser's cookies and restarting your browser or your computer as a whole, then log back into the board.

Back
Top Bottom