Haven't posted in some time, so...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK I was going to post about 2 CG boats that went down , 1 in a storm & 1 actually in a Hurricane, but checked them out & they were only 125ft long. Also been a while so I'm sure they have better stuff now.
Hmm anyone been on a 125ft long dive boat?

Bobby-
Are they down off Nags Head, lol? Big ships sink just as well as little ones-otherwise LLoyds of London wouldn't need to exist. I didn't take your post as being angry, I was just worried that you guys were unhappy 'cause we only went inshore, the vis sucked, etc. The day before was way, way better. I went off the Mutiny and could see the wreck immediately. Sunday, we were planning on going to the Spar or such, but, knowing the beating we were going to take, and what our chances of vis were like, a different thing happened.....
-J

Why yes they are.LOL
Hey you know where we dive, & we are quite used to & comfortable in those conditions. Been in much worse.
We did stay down for over an hour.:D

I was looking at my computers, that last dive, 2 ascent violations, both in the last 20 ft, it was getting nasty...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom