Have you heard about kids sea camp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamom3483

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, Not sure how all this works, met Michelle and Howard this weekend at the Seattle Dive show and they told me to check this out. I had asked them if there were many families on Scuba Board that were looking for a cool program or event they could take their family too over the summer and go diving with the kids. So here I am. just wanted to mention Kids Sea Camp, because its awesome and parents or grandparents, aunts uncles friends can all go diving and the kids age 4-15 are all doing dive and snorkel programs that also include dolphins,sea lions, turtles, blow carting, zip lining and painting etc every day. Adults go diving and even get a night off during the week while the kids are having pizza and a movie or kids old enough do a night dive. Its fantastic. If anyone wants to know more about it, you can check it out. Theres nothing like it out there. Grand cayman, Bonaire, Roatan, Galapagos,Costa Rica, Grand Bahamas and even Fiji.
:crafty:

Hi there,

Welcome to :sblogo:

SB1.jpg
sb2.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

I don't know HOW I missed this thread, but welcome to ScubaBoard! What a rewarding job to have: introducing kids to the sea. :D

Thank you. Do you know your the only person that welcomed me to Scuba Board. I was feeling like I had said something wrong... I really like this site, but not to shore how to get talking to people. Put my imput on a few things. I have two kids that are 11 and 13, we dive around all summer to different islands. Ive bee diving a bit myself and just wanted to try this.
Thanks...
I appreciate.
Margo

Hi Brenda. Sorry I guess I have not figured out how to use this yet. I did not see all these threads... We are in El-Ocatal and then doing some Eco stuff. We have 4 days of diving on the Pacific side, I did this with my son in September, we had Humbakc whales, dolphins, eagle rays and sharks. We dive with Bill beards. Very nice off the beach. We also do some rain forest, dry forest and cloud forest. lots of fun...

Back
Top Bottom