Have you ever met this guy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Here's a short video I just produced using Xtranormal. It's a crazy video program that allows you to type and create videos. I saw a few funny ones about an iPhone and my friends persuaded me to make one about diving.

We get a lot of persistent inquiries about the back wall at Molokini Crater here on Maui. Some people just won't take no for an answer. Too often the conversation seems to go something like this. LOL!

Here it is for your viewing pleasure (if you have a few minutes to blow off have a look!)...

Shaka Doug Presents:

I Want To Dive the Back Wall

Aloha and Shaka!!

Doug

This could almost be a South Park episode. Very funny but sadly so true.

lol...

So . . . . did he get to dive the back wall and ride the gaint sea turtles? It is the world's best dive you know.

I kept waiting for him to get hit by a bus!

That was so friggin funny. Good work. I'm sure you could make a series of shows from all the things we have heard from customers and students over the years!!

I don't care ..........who you are, that's funny! Mahalo Doug.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom