Have you done a Catalina-based dive trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am curious about this as an alternative to live-aboards....and a way to include my non-diving and easily sea sick wife on a dive trip. I just did a little Google'ing around, but I would like to get the recommendations of others who know about it.....recommendations on where to stay...dive operations.....logistics of getting there and getting around....etc.

Follow the link Dr Bill left and check out all the packages that are offered by Scuba Luv. When you see one you like just give them a call and ask for Tina, she'll set you up. You can fly to Longbeach via Jet Blue out of OAK for a lot less then you can drive there for. If you get there early enough you can squeeze in a couple of dives at the Marine Park which is not to be missed. Enjoy the rest of your diving from the King Neptune. They do 3 dives a day and take you to all the best spots like Italian Gardens and Ship Rock. They also provide a great lunch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom