Has scuba replaced anything in your life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surface photography and cleaning the apt. It's not dirty just cluttered. ANd film is going away anyhow( at least the good stuff) Anybody wanna Konica T3N with about 6 lenses, also have a FT1 that can go bye bye.

Hmmm... interesting question. I guess I really can't remember my life before SCUBA (Heck I was 14). One thing it replaced in 2000 was working in an office all 24-7. That is if you don't count the time I spend editing! Fortunately I never had a handicap... my golf game wasn't worth playing more than once or twice.

Has scuba replaced anything in your life?

not particularly.....it has added to it in fact with a hubby, an activity we do together and lots of travel but i cant think of anything ive given up to accommodate it

The jeep.....

It sit's in the driveway collecting dust.....

$17000... Just sits there and does nothing...

I don't go wheelin anymore...

Diveing is more fun, Divers are cooler people, And divers are more fun to party with, and as a medic I don't have to break up or scrape up the fights, Divers are a lot more fun and they don't beat -up each othere.:shakehead:

Last edited:
I've been a very enthusiastic and avid birdwatcher for some years. I would never have thought that anything could inhibit my enthusiasm for birding but it seems SCUBA has done just that. I find myself planning SCUBA trips more and more and planning birding trips less and less.

Hiking and camping were favorite pastimes. I still do both, but only if they are diving related. There are a few dive sites I have to hike to...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom