Has Rick been abducted?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick who?

Robert who? I haven't seen you for over six months. Your MIA as well... Where have you been? Stuck on Catalina?:D

I give Erika and others an "A+" for the effort they've put forth.:D I think Rick will be proud :)

Yeah, Erika deserves lots of credit for the diver she's become and her regular dive outings.

Yeah, Erika deserves lots of credit for the diver she's become and her regular dive outings.

I'll second that. She has been my connection to the Beach Crabs. She has been a very good dive buddy!

I give Erika and others an "A+" for the effort they've put forth.:D I think Rick will be proud :)

Thanks I've been Trying but my Efforts to put dives together for the weekend this month is Shot. As for i have to work every weekend :( And that trend will Probably go through December. How ever i will continue to Post night dives, along with Day dives for you Lobster hunters, and the ones that just like to go night diving.

Thank you. Ive been trying to Dive as much as I can and help new people out. Last weekend was the most diving in one day ive done in about a month. 3 one hour long dives.

I'll second that. She has been my connection to the Beach Crabs. She has been a very good dive buddy!

Thank you so much. Looking forward to that dive this afternoon. :)

Anyhow I'm only trying to keep it going because I know there are people out there that are like me when i first moved down here. I knew no one and was not sure where or who to go diving with, and i was not going to pay 100$ a pop to go out to the islands that would have gotten really expensive really quick. All the beach crabs I have dove with Since Feb. have been great and I have learned a lot about beach diving. I think it is important to pass this knowledge on to newer divers so they can be safer, better divers and who knows maybe find a full time dive buddy or two. This cant be done by just me its a group thing and we are all are needed to keep it going. So have fun and go out and DIVE. See you in the water soon.:blinking:

Robert who? I haven't seen you for over six months. Your MIA as well... Where have you been? Stuck on Catalina?:D

Yeah, diving has really gotten in the way of my diving. I am in the pool one Sunday a month and Catalina at least one weekend a month doing the DM thing. If I have time for a dive sans-students, it usually is to do some sort of GUE training.

I miss you guys and would love to do a DWDD soon!

:angrymob: j/k :missing: one rick with artwork

Yeah, diving has really gotten in the way of my diving. I am in the pool one Sunday a month and Catalina at least one weekend a month doing the DM thing. If I have time for a dive sans-students, it usually is to do some sort of GUE training.

I miss you guys and would love to do a DWDD soon!

I'm a witness... Robert does spend time on Catalina... all the students I'd been helping from my shop this weekend wanted to know why I couldn't be more like "Robert", why can't they have a DM like him, why is he so cool, why's his snorkle better than mine,,, all day long...,,, yada yada yada... :depressed:

I should have mentioned how much I do appreciate the energy and enthusiasm Erika brings to the BCs. Lately, I can actually understand what she writes too. Problem is she doesn't have any really cool tattoos and Rick's goatee is 10 times better than hers... (J/k -- Erika does not have a goatee--- or facial hair!!!! --Okay, I know, I'm in trouble :shocked2: )

I'm a witness... Robert does spend time on Catalina... all the students I'd been helping from my shop this weekend wanted to know why I couldn't be more like "Robert", why can't they have a DM like him, why is he so cool, why's his snorkle better than mine,,, all day long...,,, yada yada yada... :depressed:

I should have mentioned how much I do appreciate the energy and enthusiasm Erika brings to the BCs. Lately, I can actually understand what she writes too. Problem is she doesn't have any really cool tattoos and Rick's goatee is 10 times better than hers... (J/k -- Erika does not have a goatee--- or facial hair!!!! --Okay, I know, I'm in trouble :shocked2: )

Thats good that you can finally understand what I'm writing :) Your not in trouble someone has to keep things interesting around here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom