Has anyone stayed at Sabor Cozumel/dived with Dive Palancar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

really??? no dock fees for you guys...well, I wonder why we were asked to pay. We dove 4 days and each day they asked us for it!!! That is upsetting, but nothing we can do about it now. :-/
You were there "for New Year's 2010" and they did try it for a while. Glad enough people complained.

This dock fee issue has been discussed fully in another thread in 2011 when Sand Dollar was no longer the onsite dive op at the Aura/Sabor. Sand Dollar charge all divers $3 per day to use the wooden pier infront of the Aura when I was there. When the change was made for Dive Palancar the fee was no longer charge. At least that's what others including me have experienced since the change in March 2011.

In Nov of 2011, there were sporadic requests for dock fees at the sourthern wooden pier. It depended if the "guy" was there or not and more often than not, he was not there. I can't say what they are doing now as we used the northern concrete pier in Feb and May 2012.

There was no one at the northern pier either time to collect fees. The Dive Palancar guys were setting up in the office at the north end and apparently talking to divers for their company never said a word to us.

Oops, I read that as 'Has anyone stayed sober at Cozumel while diving'

now that would be an interesting thread. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom