Has anyone seen this wetsuit in the states?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diehl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I want to get the new Mares Tropic 3mm jumpsuit 2004 model. But they don't think they sell it in the US yet. I was wondering if anyone has this suit and if they like it? I only dive in Florida so this is all I will need. I have tryed on suits from my LDS but I will not pay what there asking for. Plus I really like the look of the new Mares. Does anyone know where I can buy this in the states yet? I might order it from Sportextreme.com which is in Denmark i believe? Here is a link to the picture of the suit I want

http://www.diveshopper.com/px206x20371yUSD/[/URL]

Hey, if are you looking for cheap wetsuits, try Triple - L..............

I have the Mares Tropic 2003, it is very comfortable. The only real difference that I can see is the colour/pattern. You may have to order it online.

Mrs Mares:
I have the Mares Tropic 2003, it is very comfortable. The only real difference that I can see is the colour/pattern. You may have to order it online.

Thanks, I really want this suit because of the pattern. Plus thats what my wife wants also so I guess I will order it from the Nenmark site It came to $107 with shipping. :crafty:

Diehl:
Thanks, I really want this suit because of the pattern. Plus thats what my wife wants also so I guess I will order it from the Nenmark site It came to $107 with shipping. :crafty:

Buy it on-line. Hope you don't have any problems with it cause chances are you aren't going to get any help with it from the on-line seller, and you won't be getting a factory warrenty from Mares unless the seller is an autherized dealer. Some times it's better to pay the higher price at the dive shop and save yourself the headaches when you have troubles with what ever you have bought.So support your Local Dive Shops, or before you know it, you'll have to go on-line to buy you're air, cause you helped to shut the doors of the shop where you used to get air.

Did you ever go to Divers Direct like was suggested before? They have a store in west palm and they are also a Mares dealer.

Wendy:
Did you ever go to Divers Direct like was suggested before? They have a store in west palm and they are also a Mares dealer.

Yes but they don't have the 2004 model which my wife wants.

Back
Top Bottom