Has anyone purchased a Nautilus Lifeline lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nautilus hasn't communicated anything like that to their dealers. I have a few in stock, right now too.

“The "Nautilus Life-Line Marine Rescue GPS " that you have in your wish list has been discontinued. In order to maintain and offer to our customers an accurate and current product list, we have removed it from your wish list.”
Do dat meen "discontinuate" like dey discontinuated it from their active inventory lineup or dat de manufacturer done quit making dem?

Prolly de firstest.

I think it is just stuff they are not handling anymore (still being manufactured)... I got a similar message from Scuba-dot-com about the XS SCUBA "EZ" QD fitting...

I purchased one a year ago and have had no issues. I’ve taken it on 15 dives with depths of 140’
Hello, wife and I are looking at getting some sort of PLB type device, and specifically looking at the Nautilus Lifeline. The price is right, no subscription, no separate case, etc

Our pause is the reviews, which make it sound like there is a real issue with quality control. Lots of complaints about them flooding, not working, etc, and they are really not inexpensive if they flood after 6 dives. Could be that they may have had an issue for a period of time though, and got their act together, so I thought I would ask..

Has anyone bought one of these recently and had a good or bad experience they would be willing to share?

Thanks!

I recently bought one and took it for the first dive today, no leaks.

My only complaint would be about the silicone sleeve, fits tight, hard to get on, and harder to get off. I wonder how hard it would be to remove in an emergency. I would prefer a pouch or something you can easily access with gloves on.

I recently bought one and took it for the first dive today, no leaks.

My only complaint would be about the silicone sleeve, fits tight, hard to get on, and harder to get off. I wonder how hard it would be to remove in an emergency. I would prefer a pouch or something you can easily access with gloves on.
Depending on the emergency, I think it will give you the right motivation.

Back
Top Bottom