Has anyone had the chance to dive in Zihuatanejo, Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TerryTat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am traveling to Zihuatenejo, Mexico for vacation. Have any of you had the opportunity to dive there?
It's certainly not my first choice as a dive vacation. But since I'll be there I want to dive.
If anybody has had the chance to dive there, can you point me to some nice spots? Please?!!

TerryTat:
I am traveling to Zihuatenejo, Mexico for vacation. Have any of you had the opportunity to dive there?
It's certainly not my first choice as a dive vacation. But since I'll be there I want to dive.
If anybody has had the chance to dive there, can you point me to some nice spots? Please?!!

Hi Terry,
It looks like your not getting any response on your question. Too bad as I wanted to know also, planning to go there sometime in the future (have timeshare there). So where are you flying in from? (never mind, read your profile) And how are the ticket prices?
I have noticed if you are not going to Cancun, most other places in Mexico are more expensive, even if closer.
Anyway let us all know how your trip goes, even if you don't dive, there are several frequent flyers to Mexico here.

Back
Top Bottom