Diving Mexico best operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
coppergod

coppergod

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

Travelling to Mexico in June and was looking for recommendations on dive company’s to use.
I am staying at Bahia principe akumel for 10days and would be looking to do cenotes and possibly Cozumel and also local reefs.
I have been before playa del carmen and dived with pro dive who were good but can’t find them anymore near me.
There is a shop at the hotel I believe and wondered if anyone has any experience with them?
All recommendations/ advice welcome.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Travelling to Mexico in June and was looking for recommendations on dive company’s to use.
I am staying at Bahia principe akumel for 10days and would be looking to do cenotes and possibly Cozumel and also local reefs.
I have been before playa del carmen and dived with pro dive who were good but can’t find them anymore near me.
There is a shop at the hotel I believe and wondered if anyone has any experience with them?

Thanks.
If you dive cenotes near Playa del Carmen=. I highly recommend CenotEXperience. Great operation.

I don't have a OW recommendation, but for cenotes, Under the Jungle, Protec, or @oya or Jon Kieren (who's on here, but I can't find an @ for him...).

I've dived with almost everyone from UTJ and I've seen the rest training/in the water. I'd dive with any of them. FWIW, most of the above outside of UTJ don't know me but I've seen how they do things, and I'd trust them to teach my kids or take them into an overhead without me there.

Hi all,

Thanks.
some very good recommendations above. i would also suggest TankHa. contact matt there. they are in playa del carmen. i am sure most would pick you up. i believe tankha still run their own boat across to coz in case you want to avoid doing the ferry thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom