Has anyone dove Turks & Caicos Islands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scottkl

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey Guys/Gals,

Just wondering if any one has dove here and if you have do you have any suggestions about dive shops? I just got booked for a job for 2 weeks down there and should have around 5-6 days off to dive and play around the Island. Any help would be appreciated Also have a few crew members looking in to getting certed when they are down there. Please PM with info or post here.

Thanks,

Scott

Scottkl:
Hey Guys/Gals,

Just wondering if any one has dove here and if you have do you have any suggestions about dive shops? I just got booked for a job for 2 weeks down there and should have around 5-6 days off to dive and play around the Island. Any help would be appreciated Also have a few crew members looking in to getting certed when they are down there. Please PM with info or post here.

Thanks,

Scott

Sweet, nice "job".... going there next April on a liveaboard, but check the Rodale's forum, lots of people have gone there and there was a recent post re: who to use for land based.

Chris

Scottkl:
Hey Guys/Gals,

Thanks,

Scott

I dove Turks & Caicos summer of '03, though it was through a PADI dive center on property at the hotel (Beaches Resort) and included in the all-inclusive price. I've heard good things about Dive Provo. Check them out at www.diveprovo.com. What a phenomenal place to dive. Have fun.
Kevin

scubacalifornia:
I dove Turks & Caicos summer of '03, though it was through a PADI dive center on property at the hotel (Beaches Resort) and included in the all-inclusive price. I've heard good things about Dive Provo. Check them out at www.diveprovo.com. What a phenomenal place to dive. Have fun.
Kevin

Also did the Beaches thing, the most safety conscious dive op I have ever dove with. Last three days of my vac there was a storm and they cancelled all diving. Found out later other dive ops was still operating. I'd try something else next time. Awesome place indeed.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom