has anyone dove the new conception?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abman

Contributor
Reaction score
iv'e heard that the conception is back in the water. has anyone dove off of her? what kind of changes did t.a. make to her? how does she compare to the old conception? ken

abman:
iv'e heard that the conception is back in the water. has anyone dove off of her? what kind of changes did t.a. make to her? how does she compare to the old conception? ken

I didn't dive on the conception, but did dive on the Truth a few weeks back. According to the Truth crew, the engines were updated, kitchen was redone with nicer stuff, and some commode changes. Nothing new to bunk rooms/space...but it was fine when I was out on it two years back.

Laurel

Chuck Tribolet:
Wouldn't this be better asked over on the SoCal side of the board?
i have asked this question in the socal forum, i know that of lot of divers from nor cal dive with T.A. i wanted to open this thread here as well for wider responce and more opinons. ken

indeed we do, i'm heading on my third trip this year in a week to the cortez banks. unfortunately i'm on the vision :)D), would have liked to see the conception

mossym:
indeed we do, i'm heading on my third trip this year in a week to the cortez banks. unfortunately i'm on the vision :)D), would have liked to see the conception
i have a trip sch. on the vision starting on the 11th for 3 days, in the northern channels chasing bugz. i was just wondering if any one had dove off of the conception since she is back in the water. ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom