Has anyone done a liveaboard from Singapore?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is one trip that sails out of Singapore already up on the White Manta website. Because of the Labour Day holiday, there is a 4 day trip going to the Acasta Reef area (30 April - 4 May). I'll be on board then. Vincent has only been there a few times because it can't be reached on a two-day weekend. Last time he was there he found some pristine dive sites with outstanding coral, .

I have been to Acasta twice, and we were lucky to see a whaleshark on each trip - The last one I went on, we actually did a night dive with a whale shark above us :)

And yes Vincent found a very pristine dive site with beautiful soft corals on a the third day (and lots of fish...)

Thanks to Zippsy for all his info - and for the comments from the rest of you. We are hoping to get on as soon as the schedules are up. Perhaps we'll meet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom