Harvey's drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going Postal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There is a 6.5mm Harvey's drysuit for sale nearby for $200. Does anyone have any feedback on whether this is a good deal or not? Any help would be appreciated.

Any drysuit for $200, I would ask alot of questions. This is a drysuit, or semi-dry? That's such a good deal, I would be a bit spectical.

Mike

A buddy just got one and I think the going $ was close to $1k. That is on the expensice side for a neoprene DS but it was a custom cut and she seems very happy with it. Neoprene seals all around.

If it's as nice as the photo and fits #200. sounds great.

Pete

Harvey's really makes a nice Neoprene suit. They are a little more expensive than some of the crap coming from overseas, but they are worth it. They use quality neoprene and good valves. I would get the serial number, call Harvey's and find out how old the suit is. I wouldn't personally buy a Neoprene suit that is over 8 years old. Even the best Neoprene can break down after a lot of wear and tear. The biggest thing is to find out if the zipper is in good shape. If the zipper is shot, your $200 suit turns into a $500.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom