Harry Potter fans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen all the movies. I did the first book with my students and it was pretty good. Haven't read anymore though.

Read them all...seen them all...and Im an old fart

RICHinNC:
Read them all...seen them all...and Im an old fart

No wonder you have to watch 12 instead of 24 :wink:

I don't read that much anymore but I like/have all the Harry Potter movies.

I've read the books (first in English, then in Dutch), seen the movies (not as good as the books). No. 6 has been ordered last weekend. I even bought the two bonus books (History of Quidditch, Magical beasts).

My sis bought me the first one a couple of years ago..thought the whole idea was silly..kids book..

got sick, nothing else to do RIVETED and blasted through them all!!

I can hardly wait!! The books are better than the movies (and Im a hard core movie lover)

Read the first one at the beach what seems like ages ago. Proceeded to read them all, and I'm glad I did.

While movies never live up to the books, they're still better than a lot of flicks that have been coming out.

I pre-ordered my copy weeks ago! It is suppost to be a great book, but I cant imagine what can happen after Sirius, he was a central character....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom