Happy New Year Curacao fans.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were there for two weeks between just before Christmas and New Years. The island was quite open even though gatherings of more than 100 people and indoor dancing were banned.

I had a great time, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Spanish Flu lasted 3+ years and so far there's no reason to believe this one will be any different.

More or less but things move much faster now than 100 years ago

Yes, that was the big hope. Which is now beginning to look a bit too hopeful, now it's more like it's going to run its course but we should be able to keep the death toll to less than 1/3rd of the planet's population.

I think that's a great idea. Who knows what the future holds but the potential for a lockdown right now doesn't look likely. The government here are looking to keep the economy open.
Fingers crossed. I was there last year and 'only' had three days of lockdown before we were scheduled to leave. I'm trying again for 10 Feb through the end of the Month.

Fingers crossed. I was there last year and 'only' had three days of lockdown before we were scheduled to leave. I'm trying again for 10 Feb through the end of the Month.
Yep, we were on island same time last year, but you stay much longer. We are booked February 8 to 18. Please, please, please...

Our fins are crossed. We are scheduled Feb 8 to 23

We just pushed our January trip to March. We’ll get back there eventually. My thumbnail photo is a reminder of a favorite dive near “Tug Boat”.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom