Happy Groundhog Day!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok did Puxatawny Phil see his shadow? (crap 6 more weeks of winter) It is going to kill me if it doesn't warm up soom. Weather update for WI is -10 degrees F.

Yes, Happy Groundhog Day indeed!

It's the last holiday that Hallmark hasn't taken over. :D We can still celebrate it as it was intended, without some coprorate card huckster making us feel guilty about not buying one of their cards. :D

No! Phil didn't see his shadow, so the little rodent isn't going to need a food taster. (I was thinking of poisoning him!) :wink:

Happy Groundhog Day
We send you this card just to say
We ground up ol' Phil
He's fertilizing the hill
And now rodent prognostication is nil.

Happy Ground Groundhog Day!

:rofl3: Love your sense of humor!!!:rofl3:
Dark, nasty, just like my hubby...

Here in CO... it's at least 8 more weeks of winter... if not more. We get snow through May often :wink:

Direct from the MSNBC site :D
www.MSNBC.com:
PUNXSUTAWNEY, Pa. - A new pair of hands pulled Punxsutawney Phil from his stump this year, so it was only fitting that the groundhog offered a new prediction.
Phil did not see his shadow on Friday which, according to German folklore, means folks can expect an early spring instead of six more weeks of winter.
Since 1886, Phil has seen his shadow 96 times, hasn’t seen it 14 times and there are no records for nine years, according to the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club. The last time Phil failed to see his shadow was in 1999.

Howarde,
not with global warming you won't...You will be a waterfront property soon....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom