Happy Fish Divers - new 6-pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex777

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Happy Fish Divers is a new 6-pack dive op on Grand Cayman which may suit those of you who prefer small groups. They take 6 divers max. & their schedule is flexible; if there are 5 or 6 in your party, you can pretty much name your departure time. Their 33' boat is larger than many 6-pack boats. They offer all the usual services, such as setting up your gear for you, plying you with cookies on the surface interval, camera table down below in a dry area, DM guiding the dive (if you wish) & safety up on the boat, etc. The boat is moored at the Yacht Club & dives the N Wall whenever weather permits. It has a head (or toilet, if you prefer).

The staff are laid back and flexible. Non-standard gear setups (I don't wear a BC) are fine. Vintage gear? No problem.

DM Shaggy (from S Florida) has been a DM here for 13 years, which makes him 1 of our most experienced DMs. DM Andrea (from Toronto) is a new arrival. The owner, John, is now the resident Instructor at Turtle Reef. He specializes in teaching disabled people to dive. You can contact John at 345-547-5699 for bookings.

I enjoyed my dives with Happy Fish and can say they are worth considering if you are looking for a 6-pack boat.

Thnx.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom