Happy day for me today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that your snorkel is on the wrong side in that picture...

(Can't let you swagger too much, can we? )

If Parkland is anywhere near FLL, I'll be there next week doing dives on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that your snorkel is on the wrong side in that picture...

(Can't let you swagger too much, can we? )

LOL!

If Parkland is anywhere near FLL, I'll be there next week doing dives on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.

Just north of it. I'm diving this Saturday. Who will you be diving with (dive operation)?

Went diving today! Woo! Did a 70' wreck dive (Jay Scutti) and a 30' reef dive (The Caves) off of Ft. Lauderdale. The wreck was "meh". Not much to see and the tug was small. Visibility was okay. The reef was much better. Lots of fish, lobster and spotted 2 small lion fish. Wish I would've had a capture bag or a spear.

Overall it was a nice dive. It gave me a chance to test out my new gear in a real-world scenario (not just the pool). I love my dive computer. Makes life much easier.

Yay! Can't wait for my next dive.

To add to my thread, I completed this weekend SSI's Advanced Open Water course. It was fantastic. Again, just really happy to continue learning more and more and becoming a better diver. :)

That's great!!! Congratulations!

I'm heading to do my PADI AOW in 1 1/2 weeks, and I couldn't be more excited!!!! And a little nervous too. LOL!

That's great!!! Congratulations!

I'm heading to do my PADI AOW in 1 1/2 weeks, and I couldn't be more excited!!!! And a little nervous too. LOL!

Awesome! Good luck! Keep us posted. :)

Awesome! Good luck! Keep us posted. :)

Thanks! I will do that.

Did you have to do a deep dive as part of your AOW? I was reading in the book last night about having emergency breathing equipment stationed at 15'. I have never seen that before for a dive just below 60'. Did you get taught that as well?

I think somebody just did. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom