Happy Birthday to Fish_Whisperer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

<=== rubbing the sleep out of her eyes......Then Happy Birthday Today! (read my other post tomeorrow:wink: )

so...got any big plans?

anybody jumping out of your cake or anything?

hey, I just remembered your old rant about the boom boxes, rice boy and all that, can you write another, please?

whatever happened to those? You need some anger to write or what? ...you going soft in your old age, Frank?

those rants were priceless, some of the funniest things I ever read...

party-smiley-023.gif
Happy Birthday Fish Whisperer..and many more...!

party-smiley-049.gif

:jump013: Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

Fish_Whisperer:
Thanks! So far, I've had some rather unhappy surprises, so far. I walked into the kitchen to find THIS, this morning:
cookiecat.jpg

Under the coffee table was a decapitated, eviscerated bunny, too. Thanks, Winston! *sigh*
:pftroest:

You didn't appreciate what your kitty brought you?!! :sadangel:
Winston went out and got you that himself... and even if it wasn't wrapped (no oppposable :thumb: ya know) Nothing says :wub: like a dead animal ( like a :lilbunny: or a :mouse04: or even a :froggy:) .... at least if you are a :kittykay:

:ssst: Maybe he sees you as a large, two legged :kitty: with sparce fur :20: :Kissy:

underwaterangel:
:pftroest:

You didn't appreciate what your kitty brought you?!! :sadangel:
Winston went out and got you that himself... and even if it wasn't wrapped (no oppposable :thumb: ya know) Nothing says :wub: like a dead animal ( like a :lilbunny: or a :mouse04: or even a :froggy:) .... at least if you are a :kittykay:

:ssst: Maybe he sees you as a large, two legged :kitty: with sparce fur :20: :Kissy:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom