Happy Birthday Tiggrr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, wish I could have done your birthday dive with you.
R :scubadive :party2: :wave-smil :balloon :bday: :bday: :bday: remember me as you take your first baby steps into old age. :07: :D

Yo Yo-girlfriend and fellow Fig Leaf Diver
Happy Brithday!! :balloon
I understand you get to go :scubadive diving today!! :thinkingo Think of me , out here in the desert, all by myself, while you are diving away, having a great time and I hope a fantastic day. :bday:
Luv ya, Karen

And say Hi to your pet skunk

Tiggrr, :balloon
:bday:
You are the best!!! I hope this is an awesome day for you with EXCELLENT diving.

Wish I were there to help celebrate it!

Pue

:jump::partytimeHAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY!!!!! :party2: :jump:

I hope you had a great day diving today, and can't wait to hear how you faired in cold water!

Your nutty, goofy friend,
Mel :D

hey Tracey - hope you have a tiggerific birthday with lots of cake

hugs and kisses
S :arrr:

Tracey Happy Birthday, I wish all the leafers were together to celebrate. So have yourself a happy B-day and remember EAT MORE BEANS, THE MAGICAL FRUIT, THE MORE YA EAT, THE MORE YA TOOT!

scubajim:
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, wish I could have done your birthday dive with you.
R :scubadive :party2: :wave-smil :balloon :bday: :bday: :bday: remember me as you take your first baby steps into old age. :07: :D

Of course I remember you as I think of the impending doom of old age!!!

LOL Thanx for everything Jim

Scuba.ksue:
Yo Yo-girlfriend and fellow Fig Leaf Diver
Happy Brithday!! :balloon
I understand you get to go :scubadive diving today!! :thinkingo Think of me , out here in the desert, all by myself, while you are diving away, having a great time and I hope a fantastic day. :bday:
Luv ya, Karen

Thanx Karen,

You must rethink the diving in Brrr cold with no vis. Then, you can come here to dive!

Thanx for making my day a little brighter with a chat on the phone.

T

Back
Top Bottom