Happy Birthday sapphire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I usually don't offer birthday greetings, but in your case I'll certainly make an exception even if I'm a day late and a dollar short. Hope it was a great day for you! When 'ya coming back out to the Point to dive?

Best fishes,

Doc

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Wish I could have been in Cozumel for my birthday this year..Wait, I was!

Wise minds think a like! :winky:

:hb2:

drbill:
I usually don't offer birthday greetings, but in your case I'll certainly make an exception even if I'm a day late and a dollar short. Hope it was a great day for you! When 'ya coming back out to the Point to dive?

Best fishes,

Doc

It was great, Dr. Bill. Thanks for the exception :biggrin:! We missed you last month, so maybe I can make it out the weekend of the 23rd to experiment with the drysuit... I may need a buddy, are you available?

Natasha:
Happy Birthday Jennifer! Wish I could have been in Cozumel for my birthday this year..Wait, I was!

Wise minds think a like! :winky:

:hb2:

Thanks Natasha - glad you enjoyed your B-Day in Coz as well!

sapphire:
Sept. 27th, not in my profile. I blame Christian for the release of this classified information :crafty: !
I wanted it to be a happy day culminating in best wishes from the board! :crafty:

Besides, classified information gets de-classified after a long enough period of time goes by. :11:

Make it another great year!

Christian

classified information gets de-classified after a long enough period of time goes by.

In that case, it should still be classified.

headhunter:
Besides, classified information gets de-classified after a long enough period of time goes by. :11:
What's THAT supposed to mean :11: ??

Make it another great year! Christian
Thanks, I have a feeling this year will be the best one I have had in quite a while :)!

Thanks again to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom