Happy Birthday Perrone Ford

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya know, I was up in your neck of the woods last weekend, was hoping you would show up at our little party. Oh well, maybe next time.

sorry i missed it, perrone - happy belated birthday!!

cool_hardware52:
What more do you want? :wink:

Have a good one

Tobin

Let's all agree that everyone having a bday in May and being da Taurus can get something of Tobin's :D

anotta

plus at least one scorpio! i'm dying for a pink torus!

You gave me one of the warmest welcomes to the board and I missed your birthday. Can you forgive me?

And when am I going to get the chance to meet you? I've been out with SB'ers last weekend and today and no you. What's a girl gotta do? (Am I going to regret asking that?:wink: )

Glad to hear that you had a good birthday.

I'm sorry kchFLA. I've been busy the past few weekends. This weekend I didn't get to dive because my tanks were out of Vis. Fortunately, I spent ALL DAY breaking them down, scraping and scrubbing, and cleaning them. Now they are back together and full. Tonight I get to put my regulators back together for doubles. JOY!

Maybe you'd be interested in an easterly drive to hit a spring with myself and my regular buddy. Or maybe I can convince him to do Morrison. But I gotta get lights. The cavern there is DARK. Darker than the Devils entrance at Ginnie.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ya know, I was up in your neck of the woods last weekend, was hoping you would show up at our little party. Oh well, maybe next time.

Sorry hon, I thought about it, but money's too tight to mention right now. I got stiffed $1300 which was my summer diving money. Gotta figure out someway to hustle some of it back.

I hope you guys had a good time without me. (From the pics I saw, it appears you did!)

How far east would I need to go?

Lake City? Maybe it's not cool to have you drive that far. Morrison would probably be more realistic. I'd love to dive Cypress Springs, but I don't think I'm quite ready to dive off Matt's boat! :) Maybe by the end of the summer.

What dive plans do you have in the next few weeks?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom