Happy Birthday Marvel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy B'day sweetie, and you can't just have cheesecake tonight. We'll see to that!
And you can smoke in my car.:D

Hey, I don't normally post birthday greetings unless I know the person... but I feel I do know you to some degree from this board and SD, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Curious as to the cheesecake reference by SomeAire. I had a whole blueberry cheesecake last night... was I doing some empathetic celebrating with you?

Hope your house is fully back to normal after last year's hurricanes.

drbill:
Hey, I don't normally post birthday greetings unless I know the person... but I feel I do know you to some degree from this board and SD, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Curious as to the cheesecake reference by SomeAire. I had a whole blueberry cheesecake last night... was I doing some empathetic celebrating with you?

Hope your house is fully back to normal after last year's hurricanes.

Jenny, Howard, Michelle and I are taking Marvel to The Cheescake Factory for dinner.

Happy Birthday, Marvel!
:wave-smil
:wave-smil
:wave-smil to the Mod extraordinaire....
:bday:
You should :whack: Smoke if he doesn't let you have :hb2: and :icescream .....

Esp if it is cheesecake!
:thinkingo

polerin312:
Happy Birthday, You should :whack: Smoke if he doesn't let you have :hb2: and :icescream .....

Esp if it is cheesecake!
:thinkingo

Stop banging me on the head, I'm getting amnesia....I think.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom