Happy Birthday Jepuskar!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
oh no... JB in uniform pic is gone... and here i was swooning!

:rofl3: I was thinking the same thing! That was a great pic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE TROLL!!!! I mean SBer :D

Happy Birthday Jep - I thought for sure you would have started your own birthday thread... at least with one of your sock puppets.

:joke:

have a good one!

howarde:
Happy Birthday Jep - I thought for sure you would have started your own birthday thread... at least with one of your sock puppets.

:joke:

have a good one!

We beat him to it!! :laughing:

Hey everyone. I didnt notice this thread yesterday....and NO I wasnt going to start my own b-day thread....do you REALLY think I would start my own thread on something like this? hehe

I'm celebrating the big 30 in style....going to Bonaire tomorrow with Sandy..so I took the day off today to get my poodle jacket all washed and ready to stay in the closet while I take my special edition Mike Veitch BP/W with. We have an early AirJ flight out of Ohare and its snowing pretty good here now, but I think we'll be ok.

Seriously though, it's nice to hear from everyone seeing I am an old washed up, suppressed troll trying to conform to the man's expectations. :)

Peace, love...and then a nap.

jepuskar:
........I'm celebrating the big 30 in style....going to Bonaire tomorrow with Sandy...
ahhhhh - so there were big birthday sloppy kisses from Sandy as i requested!

HB oh Trollish one... remember, we always need pics of you in Bonair!

have a safe trip and remember to wear your snorkle! :D

My snorkel is packed in my gear bag and that bag is staying at home. :)

Thanks AlmityWifey....

Ohh and by the way.....make sure to do your homework on rebreathers.....it helps. :)

Jep - hubby try diving the prism in aboot 2hrs!

he pretty much decided between Inspo or Meg right now... my money is on the Meg but he will make final decision in March at OzTek

in the meantime, he enjoying playing with them for free :D

hopefully Santa wont notice you being so cheeky this year and bring you a very special pressie!

Almity,

I have heard excellent things about the Prism...if he is not going to post his experience on here, please have him PM me with all the juicy details. I am going to be trying a Prism early next year.

Thanks,

J

Back
Top Bottom