Happy Birthday Headhunter !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
One of the benefits of hanging out in the Philippines forum... They're about 14 hours ahead of us, and they knew first that it's Christian's birthday tomorrow :D :D :D

So let me be the first SoCal guy to wish you the happiest of Birthdays !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

:hb2: :dance: :chicken: :snorkels: :cheers: :wave-smil :wave-smil :bday: :bday: :rock_band :balloon :fish:

Everybody SING !!!:

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday you wonderful guy who takes such good care of us and does so much work to make sure all our get togethers are such a success and is such a great friend and dive buddy...

Happy Birthday to you !!!!

Christian,

Hope you have a great day on your b-day :hb2::bday::hb2::bday::hb2::bday::hb2:. You definitely deserve it. I second what Jim said. Without all of your hard work, the SoCal section would not be as great as it is. I appreciate all the help/advice you've given me and for being an excellent dive buddy.

Phil

mccabejc:
One of the benefits of hanging out in the Philippines forum... They're about 14 hours ahead of us, and they knew first that it's Christian's birthday tomorrow :D :D :D

So let me be the first SoCal guy to wish you the happiest of Birthdays !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

:hb2: :dance: :chicken: :snorkels: :cheers: :wave-smil :wave-smil :bday: :bday: :rock_band :balloon :fish:

Everybody SING !!!:

Happy Birthday you wonderful guy who takes such good care of us and does so much work to make sure all our get togethers are such a success and is such a great friend and dive buddy...

Happy Birthday to you !!!!
Nice job on the decorations Jim

Happy Birthday Christian

Happy Birthday Christian!

Max will share a bottle with you....:D

mad_max.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN!

Kevin

Thanks everybody!

The guys in the Philippines say that you have to buy me a San Miguel beer this Saturday, Jim. You are now their SoCal rep!

I like the idea of partying for 2 days because "it's the ninth, somewhere in the world!"

Christian

Happy birthday, Christian !

May you have at least 48 hours of Birthday Bliss...
Party 'round the world!!!!

The SoCalKelp Forum is a better place because you are in it!
You bring people together and lift them up.
Have a GREAT DAY!!

(Then rest on Friday, and have another GREAT DAY on Saturday in Laguna.)
(Watch out for those park boundry lines...
You know how you get!)

ROCK ON, Christian!!

HBDiveChica​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom