Happy Birthday, Foo!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Sorry this is kind of late, but I hope you've had a great day! I look forward to diving with you sometime in the not too distant future.

:bday:

Wow, cool and thanks, ScubaTexan! I was surprised to see that anyone noticed - that makes my day! I also look forward to diving with you soon. I got on the Terrell website to check out the diving- looks fun, I can't wait to try it.
I received a dive hood and gloves from my family for my birthday gift, and money from parents (I'm sure I'll be spending it on more dive gear, ha!). I got my regulator setup for Christmas and some other dive gear (weights, clips, etc.). We're set up now with everything except tanks, which I'm sure we'll rent for a while anyway. And I have had a very lazy day, it has been nice. Even took a nap. I have to face the music tomorrow and go back to work, first day after the Christmas holidays. But I will admit that I'm ready to get back to my normal, more disciplined lifestyle. Because I have been BAAAAAAAD over the holidays! But it has been nice...
Thanks again,
Foo

I almost missed your day. Hoopy Bird Day, Foo! Sounds like you had a great one!

You'll have to forgive me.......I'm getting old and senile.

Make sure you get down this way sometime and dive with some of the Southern Swampers!

Thanks for the birthday thoughts... your Hokey Pokey quote reminds me of something I read last fall...

"What with all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which almost went un-noticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote the song "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully at age 93.

The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in...and that's when the trouble started. "

I know... you probably heard that before, but I just had to...wink

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom