Happy Birthday DeepStops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Brian!!! Hope you are having a SUPER time on your cruise!!!

Thanks all.

My birthday cruise was excellent and the diving in Hawaii was a nice change of pace (well, actually it's not that different from Florida). We had 25-30' seas for part of the way back to San Diego which I actually enjoyed :wink:

Last edited:
Well, the "Hello Kitty" theme is untopable so I'll just setting for this...

:balloons: Happy Birthday to my favorite dive sherpa!!!! :balloons:

images

I thought I was your cabana boy (and personal masseuse) :)

Welcome back to my fellow Libra dive buddy!

With the cruise to Alohaland and all the diving, I guess 2008 was a good year for kidney harvests. You party with this guy, wake up in a bathtub full of ice with an aching side and a note stapled to your forehead to call 911... well, you're old enough to vote, you're old enough...

WoW lived to see another Birthday huh?? I am SHOCKED with the Wanton, Wreckless, Total disregard to basic diving safety, science and procedures that you pratice!

Oh.... I er.. thought this was a roast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I keep hearing you are an engineer but you never offer me a train ride .....?

With the cruise to Alohaland and all the diving, I guess 2008 was a good year for kidney harvests. You party with this guy, wake up in a bathtub full of ice with an aching side and a note stapled to your forehead to call 911... well, you're old enough to vote, you're old enough...

You see Tom, I expanded into livers this year. Since you're in there for the kidney anyway, just take half the liver at the same time and double the profits. I may begin harvesting lungs in 2009 :shocked2: (I'm taking a cruise from Sydney to Honolulu in April '09)

You see Tom, I expanded into livers this year. Since you're in there for the kidney anyway, just take half the liver at the same time and double the profits. I may begin harvesting lungs in 2009 :shocked2: (I'm taking a cruise from Sydney to Honolulu in April '09)

B - your such a cruise w-*-o-*-e....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom