Happy Birthday, Cave Diver!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:worthless:

Or, um, is there video?

Of Donna talking constantly? There should be, she said some pretty entertaining stuff without ever meaning to. :rofl3:

You guys sound very entertaining. If you're ever in Southern Ontario, let me know. We have great wrecks and little resort towns.

And I'll introduce you to a new harem!! :D

I wonder what the record is for the longest running birthday thread:hm:

Donna was just in town......and I tried to convince Petunia to join us but no go. Heck, I even told CD there were caves in Tobermory to get him to join us but apparently his idea of a cave is slightly different :rofl3:. Prolly just as well anyways. We needed Donna, Sam and Dee focused on diving and not John.

Donna was just in town......and I tried to convince Petunia to join us but no go. Heck, I even told CD there were caves in Tobermory to get him to join us but apparently his idea of a cave is slightly different :rofl3:. Prolly just as well anyways. We needed Donna, Sam and Dee focused on diving and not John.

Are you implying that Donna, Dee and I are not normally focused? :letsparty:

Two Words......Land Fundies

:flowers:....FYI those are for Sam and not the B-day boy...IJS

Back
Top Bottom