Happy Birthday Australia!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's time to get out your yellow and green. Go drink a stubby of VB, Coopers, or Four X (Tooheys is crap), while watching the Cricket eatin' a meat pie with tomato sauce or by havin' sausages on the barbi. You can also have a perve at the local blokes and shela's so you can find out who you want to root.

Happy Australia Day to everyone.

Toronto temp: -9.6C with snow
Melbourne temp: +21C

Can you guess where I'd rather be.

Good on you Mrs...for our OS friends...here's a taste of Sydney on Australia Day..just downloaded images...

I couldn't don my tanks due to a back problem...so thought I'd get on/by some tanks in order to celebrate...

DSCF0798.jpg
[/IMG]
VH-LJL received last slot for Sydney Harbour Bridge orbits before airspace closed to a "Holden"Blimp and 2 hornets
DSCF0803.jpg

Sydney Harbour looking west @ 1500ft
DSCF0806.jpg

A little bit closer...Mrs - SYD ATC won't let us go west of the bridge...the Blues Point Tower is ugly anyway!
DSCF0825.jpg

Valet Parking in SYD...

Neets!!!! i see you got that new plane i sent you for Aussie birthday!!!

now remember... youre flying us to Yap to go see Mikey!

Neets, way to go

those are great pictures

hey - i can see my house from there Neets!

now wasnt that worth you coming out to Kurnell for a sandwhich

DAMM we live in a GREAT CITY!!!!!

almitywife:
hey - i can see my house from there Neets!
now wasnt that worth you coming out to Kurnell for a sandwhich
DAMM we live in a GREAT CITY!!!!!
You bet we do! As for the sandwich and cuddle...it was worth the $7AUD National Park Entry Fee..:D

Last one to make you sick...here is our northern beache. We all go diving at Manly/Shelley Beach/Cabbage Tree Bay furthest shoreline to left
DSCF0782.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom